Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lay it down

I CAST ALL MY CARES UPON YOU
I LAY ALL OF MY BURDENS,
DOWN AT YOUR FEET
ANYTIME, I DON'T KNOW
JUST WHAT TO DO,
I JUST CAST ALL MY CARES
UPON YOU

As I was coming upstairs tonight getting ready for bed this song came to my mind and I started to sing it to myself. With the year that my family has had this song was so needed. I know that I forget so many times that I can lay ALL of my baggage at the feet of Jesus and He will take care of it. For the last couple of months I keep feeling like Satan has been putting stuff in my way so that my journey with God is a little more difficult. I have been having a hard time dealing with that because I know that Satan does not want me to do God's will and he will do whatever it takes to discourage me. On Sunday I had gone to the alter to talk to God about this problem and I was told to give it to God. I know that God is really trying to teach me that He really can handle everything if I will only let him.

No comments: